Sunday, May 3, 2009

BBQ

So I decided to have a BBQ at my house with most of my street on Saturday. It turned out great as you can see we had a great turn out. I had to take two pictures to get everybody in!!!


Everybody brought their own meat aswell as some sides and I manned the grill. It was alot of fun hanging out with everybody.
Hey am I good or what everybody was out for the BBQ and the ice cream man drove by!!!
My Big Will hanging in the yard having a Rocket Pop while lil Will looks on in envy lol!!
Steven loving his popcicle.
So after everybody got fed and had some dessert. I finally sat down and enjoyed my company and had me a Corona.
All of the kids had a blast playing on every bike, trike or scooter with in a mile radious lol.
I had heard about the Alaska mosquitos before we got here and it was not a lie. They are crazy big and scary. So I ended up having to light several bug candles and hand out the bug spray too.
Steven playing on somebodies trike.




No comments:

Post a Comment