Monday, June 8, 2009

Camping @ Denali Day 1

Following Kristie's RV trailer on the way the mountians where just breaktaking!!!
I wish I could have slept during the 5 hour drive north lol
Leave it to me to find the only construction on this hwy and have to get stopped for it.
Kate stuck behind me
The valley about 30 miles from Denali, it was everything I thought Alaska would like the mountains the flat beautiful valley and the huge river running thru it all.
Once we got there I had to get the tent set up
Not so bad if I do say so myself"Bob" the squirrel trying to sneak into the RV trailer
Yeah the best part of camping making Smores
Will chowing down
Okay so it is midnight and the sun is still out got to get the boys settled down for bed so time for a bedtime story right.
Me settled down for the night
And finally at about a quarter til 2 they fell asleep YEAH
Will doing his one eye opened sleeping which he has down since he was an infant kinda creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment