Sunday, February 7, 2010

Deployment Ending

So finally we can see the end of this deployment. We are about 2 weeks away from the end. So the boys and I have been working on Welcome Home signs.


I started by painting the above sign for the Battalion then realized I didn't put the specific Company lol minor blonde moment what can I say.
So I made another one with the company on, just after getting it up the gym then informed us that we could not put up our company signs and leave them til all the soldiers are home so this sign got moved to our companies main office instead. But atleast the soldiers will still see it.


So then it was on to the sign for David specifically, this was the first time we had to make signs since David became a warrant and I had a moment where I had no idea what I should put infront of his name, WO1 Hagan, Chief Hagan (which technically he isn't til he get his W2 lol) or what. After some consultation from my mom and a prior military friend I can up with Mr. Hagan.

Then this is the sign the boys are going to hold it says it all lol And yes I have fixed my grammar of you're not your but don't have a new pic of it yet.

Hopefully will have pics of Davids actual homecoing soon!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment