Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sledding

So this afternoon we headed out to the sledding/ski hill on post and meet up with Angie, Deanna, and Damien to have some fun in the snow.
William made it up the hill first and by the time I got Steven and I up the first time he was right behind us getting ready for a second run lol
I wish the strings on the sleds acutally helped you stir but no such luck but we still had a blast.
Steven was ready to go down
I made the munchin walk up the hill because I just couldn't drag him up the hill on the sled
Will catching some air on his sled, he quickly figured out if you lay down on sled you go way faster..... aswell as cutting down on the amount of snow that flies up in your face
Damien and Deanna running to go again after going down fast than I thought to kids under 5 yrs old could go lol
After an hour in the single digit degree weather Steven had, had enough and it was time to go home and get some coco.
I figured I wore the kids out I need to wear out the dog too. So we headed over to the big park and just happend to catch some our neighbors over there with their dogs too. So the dogs got a impromptu doggie playdate in .
Here Courtney is making the dogs all sit and focus before throwing the ball for them (Cesar Milan would be so proud lol)
Don't they look good
(r-l Thor, Marley, Papi, and Lexy)

No comments:

Post a Comment