Monday, November 9, 2009

Very Eventful Snow Day

So we woke up this morning to about 4 inches of snow yeah!!!
Along with the snow comes and extra 10-15 mins in get out the door for school routine in the morning since we have to get all our snow gear on.
So mom we got my boots and snow pants on.....now what???
The boys 1/2 way ready to get out in the about 21 degree weather
trying to get everybody together for a Family Snow Pic didn't quite workout lol
After dropping William off at school I headed out to get him some new snowboots since his where too small which we discovered this morning when he was putting the old ones on for school ugh. But I got to see this great view on my way back tot he school.
Thankfully my neighbors trust me on their 4 wheeler cause getting the snow plowed is sooo much easier and way more fun than shoveling it lol.
The dogs had a blast and look at that sidewalk doesn't it look nice and clean.
Well I meant to get some pictures of the boys sledding but left the memory stick at home so scratch that. On our way back to the house this is what we found two doors down from us. My neighbor Caitlin had the best view and Baby Natalie was very focused on Ms. Moose.
The moose was actually eating my neighbors pumpkin off their porch. Steven thougth it was pretty neat too.
The moose was so occupied that we where able to get some great picts.
The plow went by 3 times and never bothered the moose but the snow removal truck did it and she was out of here lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment