Saturday, April 25, 2009

Biking & Carnivals


I got Jason from next door to fix my bike for me yesterday and the weather was nice enough today for the boys and I to get out and ride. We decided to go over to the Military Child Month Carnival that was about 2 miles from the house. I was sciptical that William would make it the hole way without complaining. And what did the lil snoot do but totally surprise me and made it the hole way with no complaints and laughing and joke with me all the while!!!!
(Don't I look happy...at this point I was just trying to get everybody loaded and headed out of the house)

thats my bike riding boy

Steven taking it easy sitting back chilling in the bike trailer


Once we got to the Carnival William climbed up in the Firetruck on display and had a blast looking at all the buttons


Steven had a great time playing on the lil kids bouncy course


A great action shot of William in the Big Kids bouncer


Blow baby blow and he still didn't get any bubbles made lol


After Steven got freaked out by I am not sure if it was the D.A.R.E. Lion costume person, Macruph the Dog, Sparky the Firedog or Macruphs side kick. But he really does not like the costume people so we headed over to the shopette for Subway and I noticed while we where eating that the Barber was not busy so they boys went ahead and got haircuts.



Steven's before (I didn't realize how tired he looked lol) but he was acting great anyway lucky me lol


Will with crazy hair and for some unknown reason crazy eyes too


Didn't get an after of Steven but you got to love bribery here. He doesn't even mind the hair that gets on the lollipop ewwwww. Had to rinse it in the sink before we left.Will after he got his ears lowered. It make a world of difference


Well after we got done with haircuts we headed the 2 miles back to the house. By the time we got home Steven was slumped over as far as the 5 point harness would let him with the lollipop barely hanging in his mouth. He was still awake but I am not to sure he was conscious lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment