Monday, April 20, 2009

I may become a Runner yet!!!

So with the beautiful weather that comes after a very cold winter all you want to do is get outside, which has motivated me to start trying to Run. Plus with a bigger dog in the house it is a great way to wear her out lol.


Steven helping mom walk the girls not sure how Meko feels about this but she followed him all the same.
Hey look mom I Run more than I walked two miles worth and I am still happy lol. And feeling great!!

While we were outside we watched the visiting Jets on the Air Force side doing maunevours.
Later in the afternoon we where outside and I helped one of the neighbors with her daughers bike and left the tools out the next thing I knew Steven was adjusting his bike to his prefrences lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment