Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day to Day life

So life has faded into a pretty normal schedule. We get up get ready for school. Drop Will of at school then Steven and I head to the Family Zone aka the kid frendly Gym. Tues and Thurs mornings is toning class and in the evenings is Spin. Wed night is Zumba aka Dance Cardio which is so much fun you don't even feel like you are working out. After just short of two months of doing this crazy workout schedule I am finally starting to see some results lost a couple inches off my middle and starting to lose on my hips. WOOHOO. The top in the pic below is one I have had for no joke like two years and never could wear out because of my muffin top. When I realized I could fit into it it really made my week!!!! Along with the working out I have signed up for some fun Run/Walks one is a 5k and the other is a 5 mile so I am trying to turn myself into one of those people that enjoys running for any of you that really know me you know that I used to think hey if I can run there I would much rather walk. But I am motivated and going to keep up the training and see if I can become a runner all the same.
(fuzzy pic put you still get the idea)Very boring post but that is what has been going on with us here.

will try to post some random pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment