Thursday, March 19, 2009

Having Fun

So what do you do in Alaska when it is 1 whole degree above freezing (32 Degrees). You go outside and enjoy the sunshine and so called warm weather. The boys and I got home from picking William up from school and it was just too darn nice to stay inside. So we hauled the bike, three wheeler and push car out. When we go bored w/ all that I got the kids shovels out, still not too sure what they where trying to accomplish but they had fun doing it lol.
Steven is so happy that we found the driveway under the ice.
Will is doing great w/ riding his bike but he is still a little iffy w/ the icy street.
Steven chasing me down on his three wheeler.
They are having so much fun I wish I could teach them how to really shovel the drive and sidewalk lol.


She's so pretty. But I got the okay to start looking for another, bigger dog so her world is soon to be turned upside down. Hopefully she will see this as a plus once she gets used to the idea of a puppy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment