Saturday, March 7, 2009

Iditorad

So this morning when I got up and out of bed I came back to find this lump in my bed. Well after getting up and out the door the boys and I went to the start of the Iditorad Dog Sled Race it was very interesting and fun. The boys enjoyed watching and cheering for the sledders as they went by.We started out in the parking garage where we parked the truck and watched several mushers go by from up there the view was great.
Will waiting for the next musher to go by.



Down at street level a pic w/ both the boys Will is always ready for a pic but Steven is going threw a stage where he doesn't want his picture taken but he wants to see himself on the camera screen go figure?!?




Will taking Steven & I's pic

Me taking Will & I's pic

Will w/ a big bear downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment