Friday, March 20, 2009

Meet the Newest Hagan

So I convinced David that we "needed" another dog. I know we really didn't but I still wanted another one. So I have been looking online and got out today and went to some of the shelters here. Ended up at the Animal Control place and looked at the puppies.
And........

Meet Marley she is 4 mths old and a cutie as you can see she looks like a small German Shepard w/ something else mixed in because her chest is white. So far she is listen pretty good and already gets the concept of sit. She is hyper aware of what Steven is doing which makes me feel good. She likes to play in the snow and chewing on rawhides.

As you can see her paws are not very big and she is and she is only a little taller than Meko and of course somewhat heavier.

This is Meko watching Marley play and she just gave me this Mom what the heck have you done look. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment