Monday, March 23, 2009

Puppies and Volcanos Oh my!!

So after a weekend with Marley I am so pleased with my choice of dogs. She is so fun and smart. She pretty much has house training down. Then she got sit and working on down and shake. She does well on the leash and with some pratice will be an ace. We walked to the school to pickup William today and back to the house without any major problems. Marley loves the snow she literally puts her nose in the snow bank up to her eyeballs then runs around like a crazy dog lol. She retrieves when playing fetch about 3x out of 5. What can I say I am loving my second doggy lol.
And now to the pictures....
Such a pretty puppy!!
I promise this blurr really is Marley running all out in the backyard
(notice I am a really good dog owner I dugout a playspace for her and Meko by the way
yes it is as deep as it looks)
Here she ventured out in the deep snow.
She literally puts her face in the snow up to her eyeballs.
What happens when you walk a puppy to school and back then take her in the backyard and run her silly. They pass out and I wish you could hear her snore.

I got a call from David early this morning asking if we where okay. In my fog of sleep I was like of course why wouldn't we be. I then was informed by my husband who is half way around the world that the volcano here had errupted. After getting up and watching the news, I found out that the Mt. Redoubt had errupted not once but five times during the night and spewed ash all over the place. Thank goodness all the ash went north of us so it didn't effect us so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment